*we are currently at capacity. Join the waitlist to be notified when we onboard additional members!
What is Vetr Health?
Mobile Veterinary Care
Taking your pet to the vet can be stressful whether you're balancing a busy schedule or dreading the vet because of an anxious or fearful pet. Vetr offers a new approach to veterinary care by bringing the vets directly to you and your pets. We've developed a comprehensive, affordable solution for all of the wellness veterinary care your pet needs to stay healthy...and we do it all from your home!
What's Included in a vetr membership?
Physical Exams,Vaccines, Testing, Telehealth and an Online Pharmacy
Our memberships include all of your pet's annual veterinary wellness needs. We come to your home to provide physical exams, administer core vaccines, and collect samples for all routine testing. Your membership also includes unlimited telehealth consultations with our veterinary team and access to our online pharmacy.
What if my pet needs care that isn't wellness care?
Memberships include unlimited telehealth consultations
While we don't provide emergency care, we can answer non-emergency questions and offer guidance via telehealth. Itchy ears, upset stomach, rash? Our vets can asses and prescribe medication, saving you time and money. Check out the membership details below!
How much does a vetr membership cost?
ALL of the wellness care your pet needs is INCLUDED in the price of your membership.
At Vetr, we're committed to providing accessible and affordable mobile veterinary care. See membership details below.
Vetr Health Annual Memberships
In-Home Vet Visits
Unlimited Telehealth Services
Core, Annual Vaccines
Comprehensive Blood Work
Fecal Test w/ Giardia
additional pets $24.99 per/month
*we are currently at capacity. Join the waitlist to be notified when we are onboarding additional members!
Who is a good candidate for mobile vet care?
Pet parents looking for a conveinent and affordable alternative to traditional veterinary care
Benefits of mobile vet care:
Stress free vet visits in the comfort of your own home
All core vaccines and testing included in your membership
Unlimited telehealth when you need advice from our veterinarian team
Monthly payments to help you budget your vet care
Online access to your pet's records whenever you need them
Prescriptions and preventatives shipped directly to your home
Interested in joining our team?
We're always looking for exceptional pet healthcare providers as we expand throughout Michigan!
All Memberships inlcude:
In-Home Vet Visits
Unlimited Telehealth Services
Core, Annual Vaccines
Comprehensive Blood Work
Fecal Test w/ Giardia
In-Home Wellness Visits
In-home wellness examinations are critical to your pet's health and lifespan. A thorough physical examination and a discussion about your pet's lifestyle and environment are always included in an annual wellness appointment. Additionally, your Vetr vet may advise diagnostic procedures and vaccines. All from the comfort of your home! Memberships include an in-home visit for each pet +1 additional per membership. Puppy/Kitten memberships include 4 visits.
Vetr telehealth consultations (email, chat or video) are used to give clients advice on a range of problems and evaluate whether an in-person test is necessary.If a VCPR (veterinarian-client-patient relationship) has been formed, the Veterinarian is able to diagnose or recommend treatments.Please get in touch with your neighborhood emergency veterinary facility if your pet is exhibiting clinical symptoms that need rapid attention, such as difficulty breathing, severe vomiting or diarrhea, or considerable bleeding.
Heartworm tests are recommended annually. Treatments are very effective but dogs can still become infected. Missing a dose of monthly medication—or administering it late—can leave your dog vulnerable.
Fecal O&P with Giardia
Fecal tests are used to check for parasites, Giardia and other irregularities in the intestine. Routine fecal testing are included in all Vetr Memberships.
Vaccinations are essential for your pet's long-term health and preventative care. While all pets require the basic vaccinations, additional vaccines can be necessary depending on your pet's lifestyle. Your pet's vaccine schedule can be customized by your Vetr veterinarian, who can also explain the possibilities. Vetr core vaccines include Rabies, Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis, and Bordetella. Lyme and Canine Influenza vaccines are available as well.
A great way to evaluate your pet's immune system is to perform a blood test for a Complete Blood Count (CBC), which displays the quantity of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. If your pet's veterinarian has any concerns about the organ function of your pet, a Blood Chemistry panel may also be recommended. These tests can be useful in the diagnosis of several conditions, including electrolyte imbalances, metabolic disorders, and liver or renal insufficiency. Samples are also tested for tick born diseases and heartworm. Prior to a planned surgical procedure, bloodwork may also be required to ensure that your pet is fit enough for the procedure. Memberships include 1 comprehensive panel per pet.
Urinalyses are used to evaluate kidney and urinary health and to diagnose problems such as urinary tract infections. Urinalysis tests are included in Vetr Memberships.
Have additional questions? Let's have a conversation!
If you have specific questions or would like information please fill out the form and we will get back with you ASAP. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thrive in Life and Practice
Say goodbye to being underpaid and overworked.
Vetr Health is on a mission to inspire a new era of veterinary care.
ELEVATE YOUR EARNINGS
We're dedicated to recognizing the true value of veterinary professionals, offering salaries up to 40% above market rate. Join us and be rewarded for your expertise and dedication.
UNLEASH YOUR FREEDOM
Experience a refreshing approach to veterinary care where you set the pace. With our focus on wellness care, you'll never work weekends, holidays, or late-night shifts.
Your life always comes first. Vetr offers a best in class approach to benefits and scheduling so you can do what you love without sacrificing time with the ones you love.
HEALTHY PRACTICE, HEALTHY LIFE
Longer, in-home appointments reduce stress, eliminate distractions, and allow you to provide the best care while building stronger relationships with clients who treat you with kindness and respect.
Women comprise the majority of US veterinarians, but only earn 83% of their male counterparts*
The gender pay gap in veterinary medicine stops with Vetr. As women continue to outpace men in this field, we are committed to raising the pay standards for veterinarians and technicians and ensuring our team receives equal pay for equal work.
42% of veterinarians desired to decrease their hours by 10-19 hours in 2022*
At Vetr, you'll set your own schedule with a 4 day work week (35 hours) and a maximum of 7 households per day. We currently do not offer late night, weekend, or holiday appointments so you can rely on a consistent, low-stress schedule with no emergencies or surprises.
40% of veterinarians said they had considered leaving the veterinary profession for reasons other than retirement*
Burnout is real and we're committed to fostering an environment that prioritizes your mental health and life-work balance. A consistent, low-stress schedule, ample vacation time, and new pay standards are just some of the ways we put our team first and remind them why they joined this profession in the first place.
Tired of being treated poorly by pet parents?
After one day of in-home visits, the feedback from our team is always the same, "I can't believe how nice they were." Our members treat our team like they would any other guest in their home, with kindness, respect, and hospitality. And if they don't, we reserve the right to cancel their membership.
Interested in Vetr? Let's have a conversation!
We're currently searching for part-time and full-time veterinarians and part-time veterinary technicians in the below cities. If you're ready to reclaim your life-work balance, submit your resume along with this quick form.Hiring Locations:
Greater Grand Rapids
West Michigan Lakeshore
* AVMA. (2023). AVMA Report on the Economic State of the Veterinary Profession. Principal contributors: Bridgette Bain, PhD; Charlotte Hansen, MS; Frederic B. Ouedraogo, PhD. Retrieved from https://ebusiness.avma.org/ProductCatalog/product.aspx?ID=2094.
**U.S. Department of Labor. (n.d.). Women's Bureau - Data & Statistics: Occupations. Retrieved from https://www.dol.gov/agencies/wb/data/occupations?_ga=2.161530943.2029427048.1688587875-1240473993.1687970787.
Data: U.S. Census Bureau, 2021. American Community Survey.
Vetr Health - Blog
VETR HEALTH MEMBERSHIP PACKAGEWelcome to Vetr Health, LLC (“Vetr”)! Here at Vetr we are committed to bringing You and Your pet(s) the best veterinary care, customer service, and user experience we reasonably can. Vetr has tried to make this website (the “Site”) compatible with all the ways You love to connect, but please let us know if You have ideas about how we can better serve You!The goal of this page is to provide all the information You need to know about our business and the products and services we offer. This page contains Your Membership Agreement and the Terms & Conditions of working with Vetr, which every Vetr customer must accept before working with Vetr in any way. By accessing this Site and/or accessing Vetr telehealth veterinary services (“TVS”), in-home veterinary services (“HVS”), or any other Vetr veterinary service or product (collectively, “Services” or “Vetr Services”), You affirm that You understand and agree to comply with the Membership Agreement and all of the Terms of Service that may be amended from time to time in Vetr’s sole discretion. You must be 18 years of age or older to use our Site or to obtain Vetr services. By accessing the Site, You acknowledge that You are eligible to receive Vetr Services.BEFORE ACCESSING ANY PART OF THIS SITE, SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR USING VETR SERVICES, PLEASE REVIEW ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE OR USING VETR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ANY AGENT, DELEGATE, OR ASSIGNEE ACCESSING THIS SITE OR USING VETR SERVICES ON BEHALF OF A THIRD-PARTY, ATTESTS AND AFFIRMS THAT THEY HAVE PERMISSION AND AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH THIRD-PARTY END USER TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE CONTRACTUAL NATURE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU OR THE THIRD-PARTY YOU REPRESENT DO NOT ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THIS SITE OR OBTAIN VETR SERVICES. PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY BY CLICKING HERE AND REFRAIN FROM ALL USE OF VETR SERVICES.MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENTThis Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) is part of and incorporates by reference the Terms of Service, and the Plan Agreement, and is made by and between Vetr and the end user (“You,” or “Your”). Capitalized terms not defined in this Agreement are defined in the Terms of Service, or have the meanings given such terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after the last modified date will signify Your acceptance of this Agreement. You are also independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws related to Your use of the Site or the Site Services whether covered by the Terms of Service, the Plan Agreement, or this Agreement.1. Vetr Services.1.1. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Vetr will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide You mobile veterinary and telehealth veterinary services (TVS) through licensed veterinarians and veterinary technicians for cats and dogs, as well as ancillary and related services (including professional services), as more fully described on the Plan Agreement (collectively, the “Services”) in accordance with this Agreement.1.2. As part of the registration process, You will identify a username and password for Your Vetr account. Vetr reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel passwords it deems inappropriate. Vetr has the right to make changes to the Services if such changes do not materially lessen the Service’s functionality, and Vetr may provide additional terms that apply to Customer’s use of updates or new features. tr provides1.3. You may receive discounted or bundled Services through a Vetr Membership. All Members are required to sign a separate agreement specifically detailing the terms of their Membership (“Plan Agreement”).1.4. Your subscription to the Services (your “Memberships”) is provided through the Site by selecting a level of service, signing the applicable Plan Agreement, and paying the applicable subscription fee.1.5. Vetr is not a replacement for Your primary veterinary provider or an emergency veterinarian under any circumstances. Vetr is not a veterinary hospital and cannot support emergency treatment, hospitalization or surgery. Under no circumstances should You contact Vetr for emergency or life-threatening healthcare issues.1.6. If the care Your pet requires is inappropriate for TVS, at the sole discretion of the Vetr veterinarian, Vetr may decline TVS, and advise in-person, traditional veterinary care, or emergency veterinarian care in lieu of our Services. However, such advice will not alter any payment obligations You may have for TVS through Vetr.2. Inherent Risks Associated with TVS2.1. TVS is not intended to replace the long-term veterinary care Your pet needs. However, TVS can be an effective, convenient, and practical tool in Your pet’s healthcare journey. Getting the best results out of TVS requires thorough and thoughtful interaction with Your pet and honest, accurate, and detailed responses to questions posed by the virtual Veterinarian. There are risks with TVS, as is true with any virtual healthcare.2.2. Your pet may experience a delay in treatment if a critical or imminent health issue is not discovered through a TVS visit.2.3. The nature of TVS does not allow for immediate veterinary assistance or life-saving measures where a time-sensitive health issue is discovered in a TVS visit.2.4. Please always consult an Emergency Veterinarian if You feel Your pet needs immediate care or if You feel there is a life-threatening emergency. Because TVS is virtual, there may be a higher risk of inaccurate or incomplete diagnosis. Always feel free to consult an in-person veterinarian opinion or obtain a second opinion.2.5. By using TVS though Vetr, You affirm that You recognize the potential risks, and waive all liability on the part of Vetr or its veterinarians, technicians, employees, or agents. Further, You acknowledge and accept that Vetr does not guarantee any specific results or outcomes from a TVS visit or ongoing care. Vetr is not responsible for any negative outcome of TVS treatment, including the illness, death or disability of Your pet. Please maintain routine in-person visits with Your primary care veterinarian as needed.IF YOUR PET IS OR MAY BE EXPERIENCING A HEALTHCARE EMERGENCY, CONTACT AN EMERGENCY VETERINARIAN IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT UTILIZE VETR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO TVS.3. Fees & Termination3.1. Membership fees charged on annual basis, and are payable in monthly installments as follows:Pet Type* Annual Fee Monthly Installment
Dog $599 $49.99
Cat $539 $44.99
Kitten $959 $79.99
Puppy $959 $79.99
Additional Pet $299 $24.99* To qualify for pricing as a Dog or a Cat, Your pet must be at least six (6) months old, and have had appropriate puppy or kitten vaccinations. In the event You indicate that Your pet is a Dog or Cat, and the veterinarian determines that your pet requires initial vaccinations, Your annual fee will be adjusted to kitten or puppy pricing.3.2. You acknowledge and agrees that Vetr will charge Yours designated payment method for the Membership fees upon your acceptance and approval of the Plan Agreement. Therefore, and in consideration of the Services provided by Vetr, You agree that once Vetr charges Your designated payment method for the fees as provided in this Agreement or the other Terms of Service, the charge is non-refundable, except as otherwise required by applicable law.3.3. You also acknowledge and agrees that the Terms of Service provide a dispute resolution process as a way for You to resolve disputes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, You therefore agree not to ask its credit card company, bank, or other payment method provider to charge back any of Vetr’s charges or other fees charged pursuant to the Terms of Service or this Agreement for any reason. A chargeback in breach of the foregoing obligation is a material breach of this Agreement and the Terms of Service. If Client initiates a chargeback in violation of this Agreement, Client agrees that Vetr may dispute or appeal the chargeback and institute collection action against You.3.4. Vetr requires 48-hours’ notice of any canceled appointment for Services, including, but not limited to, TVS. Vetr reserve the right to charge up to $100 per missed appointment that is outside the scope of a Membership for which cancellation was not received within 48 hours.3.5. You Membership shall commence on the day you sign you Plan Agreement (the “Effective Date”) and continue for a period of one year from the Effective Date (“Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall automatically renew in successive one year periods (each, a “Renewal Term”), unless either Party notifies the other Party in writing at least thirty (30) days’ prior to the end of the Initial Term or applicable Renewal Term (the Initial Term and the Renewal Term(s) being the “Term”). Any expiration or termination of this Agreement shall not relieve either Party from its responsibilities prior to such expiration or termination.3.6. Memberships may only be terminated by calling Vetr at (616)320-4167. You must give Vetr not less than seven days’ notice prior to cancellation of Your Membership.4. Pet InsuranceVetr does not accept pet insurance of any kind. However, upon reasonable request Vetr will provide documentation of Services and You may attempt to be reimbursed under any pet insurance policy You may possess at Your own risk. Vetr is not responsible in any way for a denial of insurance coverage and have no obligation to communicate with Your insurance company directly.5. Prescription Medication5.1. Vetr’s licensed veterinarians cannot prescribe medications to Your pet without an established veterinarian-client-patient-relationship (“VCPR”). A VCPR may be established, at the sole discretion of Vetr’s veterinarian, through veterinary consultations and examinations.5.2. For some issues Your pet might encounter, a telehealth visit might be sufficient to establish a VCPR; however, certain health issues may require an in-person examination before a VCPR is established.5.3. Vetr and/or its veterinarians reserve the right to require an in-person visit for any patient before establishing a VCPR or before medications may be prescribed by one of our veterinarians, including, but not limited to, repeat prescriptions in their sole discretion.6. Treatment and Records6.1. Subject to applicable professional duties as veterinary medical professionals, Vetr reserves the right to make final decisions on treatment.6.2. Vetr retain the responsibility for maintaining case records, including radiographs, ultrasound scans, and similar documents. Vetr retain sole ownership records related to the veterinary treatment of a Member’s pet under all circumstances. In appropriate circumstances, copies can be forwarded to another veterinarian upon a Member’s formal request and at the sole cost and expense of a Member.6.3. Vetr reserves the right to limit the offering of its Services to any person, or in any geographic region or jurisdiction. Vetr may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. Vetr reserves the right to limit any service it offers to ensure a quality experience for Members and Vetr’s veterinarians or veterinary technicians.6.4. Vetr reserves the right to discontinue any service at any time. Any offer for any service made on the Site is void where prohibited by law. Vetr does not warrant that the quality of any service, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You will meet Your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.6.5. There may be instances where Vetr is unable to provide Services for reasons beyond Vetr’s reasonable control. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, the absence or illness of suitably qualified veterinary staff, shortage in the supply of necessary vaccinations or drugs, failures of technology, or inclement weather. Vetr reserves the right to postpone or reschedule any appointment, at its sole discretion, for any reason. Vetr will reasonably do what it can to minimize such delays and accommodate the patient with another appointment. However, Vetr will not be liable for any damage that may arise from the actual or alleged failure to deliver any Services.7. PromotionsIf You choose to participate in any promotion related to Vetr Services, You may cancel Your participation at the end of any applicable promotion. However, no refunds will be issued for any monies paid where Services are not utilized within the promotional period or in the circumstance of a cancellation. In turn, Vetr reserves the right to cancel or modify any promotion at any time. Once the promotional period ends, You may be required to purchase additional Services if You have not done so already.8. PurchasesIn utilizing the Services, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your purchase including, without limitation, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information. You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete. The Site may employ the use of third-party services for the purpose of facilitating payment and the completion of Purchases. Vetr only accept credit and debit card payments. Vetr requires payment information prior to confirming Your initial appointment. Vetr will charge Your credit card for any additional Services prior to rendering such service.
Terms of Service
1. DefinitionsThe term “Site” means www.vetrhealth.com, and vetr.health, but reasonably includes other pages operated by Vetr under its domain. “You,” “Your” or any variation thereof, as contained in these Terms & Conditions shall mean any person, agent, or assignee who accesses this Site for the purpose of accessing the Services or any end user of Services obtained through this Site. Any term which is not defined within this document should be interpreted using its plain language meaning.2. Modifications and ChangesThese Terms of Service are subject to modification, alteration, and amendment at any time in the sole discretion of Vetr. While Vetr will use reasonable efforts to notify currently registered Members of changes to our Terms of Service, Vetr is not responsible for Your actual knowledge of any change which may impact Your user experience or rights as a customer. Vetr reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time. Updated versions of the Terms of Service will appear on the Site and are effective immediately upon publication on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any update to the Terms of Service constitutes Your agreement to be bound by the updated Terms of Service. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms of Service. Vetr recommend frequently checking the Site for changes. Feel free to reach out to Vetr directly at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service.3. CommunicationsBy using the Site, You acknowledge and agree to the sufficiency of electronic communication. Notices and disclosures may be provided either by direct email communication or through publication on the Site. By providing Your email address to Vetr, You consent to receiving digital communications via email from Vetr. Unless otherwise required by law, You agree that all communications You receive from Vetr will be electronic and such electronic communication is sufficient to satisfy any legal requirements requiring written communication.4. Privacy and Personal InformationIn our efforts to provide the best service possible, we may collect and maintain certain information about You or Your pet in accordance with our Terms of Service. By using this Site or Vetr’s Services, You unequivocally consent to the collection and use of personal information by Vetr. By using the Site, You also agree to provide true, accurate, and correct (current and complete) information about You and the animal patient(s). Misrepresentations or inaccuracies in the information provided to Vetr in anticipation of Services may result in the termination of Vetr Services or the cancellation of a Plan Agreement.5. Intellectual PropertyAll text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, trademarks, logos, typefaces and other content (collectively “Proprietary Material”) that users see or read the Site or are provided through the Services is owned by Vetr. Proprietary Material is protected in all forms, media and technologies now known or hereinafter developed. Vetr owns all Proprietary Material, as well as the coordination, selection, arrangement and enhancement of such Proprietary Materials as a Collective Work under the United States Copyright Act, as amended. The Proprietary Material is protected by the domestic and international laws governing copyright, patents, and other proprietary rights. You may not copy, download, use, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the Services or the Site without Vetr’s express prior written consent.Any use of such Proprietary Material, other than as permitted therein, is expressly prohibited without the prior permission of Vetr.The service marks and trademarks of Vetr, including without limitation the Vetr Health logo, are service marks owned by Vetr. You may not copy or use any of these marks, logos or trade names without the express prior written consent of Vetr.Additionally, You may choose to or Vetr may invite You to submit comments, ideas, or feedback about the Services, including without limitation about how to improve Vetr’s services or Vetr’s products (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, You agree that Your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction and will not place Vetr under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that Vetr is free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to You, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Vetr does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Vetr, developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. You acknowledge that all email and other correspondence that You submit to Vetr shall become our sole and exclusive property.Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, freely revocable, license to access and use the Site and the Services. Vetr may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. The Site, the Services and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, reports generated by the Services, and copyrights, and all Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) related thereto, are the exclusive property of Vetr or, as applicable, its licensors. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, publicly distribute, publicly transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on the Services. Use of the Vetr content or materials on the Site for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.Your use of the Site, the Services and the relating licenses granted hereunder are also conditioned upon your strict adherence to the letter and spirit of the various applicable guidelines and any end user licenses associated with your use of the Site or the Service. Vetr may modify such guidelines in its sole discretion at any time. Vetr reserves the right to terminate Your Membership and access to the Services if it determines that you have violated any such applicable guidelines.6. License and UseYour license to use this Site is personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferrable and expressly conditioned on compliance with all Terms of Service. Violation of the Terms of Service shall result in an immediate, automatic termination of Your license. You may not use any Vetr asset, content, or property for any commercial purpose. You may not use Vetr content in any manner or for any reason except as needed to utilize the Services. As part of using Vetr Services, You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, use, access or exploit the Site or any information from the Site for any commercial purpose. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Vetr for Your use in accessing the Site. Any unauthorized use of this Site or content contained herein will terminate the permission granted by these Terms of Service and may violate applicable laws and regulations, including copyright and other intellectual property laws.7. Prohibited Uses of our SiteYou may use this Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Site:● In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
● To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any ‘junk mail,’ ‘chain letter,’ ‘spam,’ or any other similar solicitation.
● To impersonate or attempt to impersonate a Vetr employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
● To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Vetr, may harm Vetr or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
● Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
● Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
● Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password, including, but not limited to, the restriction of access to Your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under Your account and/or password, whether Your password is with our Site or a third-party service. You must notify Vetr immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account. Vetr reserves the right to refuse Services, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
9. Links To Other WebsitesOn occasion, our Site may include links to other third-party websites for the convenience of our customers. If You decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our Site, You do so at Your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions for such websites. Vetr does not bear any responsibilities for any consequence of accessing a third-party website though our Site.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Vetr and its officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, insurers, successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability incurred in connection with (i) Your use or inability to use of the Site or the Services, or (ii) Your breach or violation of this Agreement; (iii) Your violation of any law, or the rights of any user or third party and (iv) any content submitted by You using Your Membership to the Services, including, but not limited to the extent such content may infringe on the intellectual rights of a third party or otherwise be illegal or unlawful. You also agree to indemnify the Indemnified Parties for any liability resulting from Your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action You take that imposes an unreasonable burden or loan on Vetr’s infrastructure. Vetr reserves the right, in its own sole discretion, to assume the exclusive defense and control at its own expense of any matter otherwise subject to Your indemnification. You will not, in any event, settle any claim or matter without the prior written consent of Vetr.
11. Dispute Resolution; Governing Law
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to use of the Site, our Services or these Terms of Service, where the parties are not able to resolve in an amicable fashion within a reasonable time, will be submitted to binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Federal Arbitration Act. This includes, without limitation, any claims, controversies, or disputes that would otherwise be subject to class actions.If any matter arising from these Terms of Service, the Site, our Services or any contract related to such services becomes the subject of litigation, such litigation must be brought in the Courts of Kent County, Michigan. Each party will bear its own costs and expenses, including attorney fees and expenses, associated with any dispute.All matters relating to the Site, the Member Agreement and these Terms of Service or any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over You by such courts and to venue in such courts.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, VETR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE OR PLATFORM LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER VETR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH VETR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER VETR NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH VETR REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, VETR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
13. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL VETR, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH VETR, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.To the extent permitted by law, any person using the Services hereby releases Vetr, its affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all liability, damage, loss, cost or expense incurred or arising from the Services, whether or not due to negligence or other acts or omissions of Vetr.
14. Waiver and Severability
No waiver by Vetr of any term or condition set forth herein shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Vetr to assert a right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.